“Black Controller Cartoon Electronics Grey Remote” © 2012 Nemo, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Public Domain Dedication license: http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en
The YouTube website is pretty straightforward: You search, you click, you watch. But did you know that there is a much more seamless version of YouTube that you can navigate with your tablet or smartphone? Here’s how to access it:
The Method – How to access and use YouTube TV
Skill Level: Intermediate
Time taken: 3-5 minutes
Who for: YouTube users
What to do:
- Head over to www.youtube.com/tv
- You are now on the YouTube TV page, where you can search a variety of categories.
- If you have a smartphone or a tablet, you can use it to search YouTube on your TV or computer by pressing ‘S’ on your keyboard and following the instructions.
- The navigation controls are different than the traditional YouTube page:
- You can use your mouse, but YouTube TV relies on keyboard or smartphone/tablet usage.
- The cursor keys (up,down,left,right) allow you to scroll through the different categories. If you wish to activate a category, simply select it and wait.
- Select a video by pressing ‘enter’
- Once a video has starter, you can select to play, pauses, fast-forward or rewind the video by using the arrow keys and the ‘enter’ button to select an action.
- To search, click ‘S’. To return to the home screen, click ‘G’. To return to the previous page hit ‘esc’
So What?: YouTube TV is an innovative way of integrating portable devices in to your YouTube experience. In the future we can expect to see an increased level of interactivity between smartphones/tablets and larger devices (laptops, gaming consoles, etc.), and this is just one example of the new possibilities which we can expect in the future..
Fatal error: Call to undefined function zemanta_related_posts() in /home/thinki39/public_html/theworstkeptsecret.com/wp-content/themes/Alpha_1-5/single.php on line 82