QR codes are small images containing data, which are accessible through a variety of mobile applications. It’s easy (and free!) to create your own QR code, which you could put on posters, leaflets, business cards or any other form of promotional material. Follow this quick guide to see how it’s done.
The Method – Create a QR Code
Time taken: 1-10 minutes (depending on the information you are entering)
Who for: Website admins/bloggers
What to do:
- Head over to http://goqr.me/
- Choose whether you want your QR code to contain:
- Call (Phone number)
- One you have selected your option, fill in the desired text or details
- Your QR code will be displayed on the right, you can now choose to
- Download the QR code in a .png format
- Open the QR code in your browse
- Get the the embed code for your QR code, for use on your blog or website
So What?: QR codes are a fun way for your customers to engage with your page and/or content. They can also add a twist to traditional methods of sending out text messages or connecting with a customer via a phone call, which will be started by the customers activating the QR codes..
Fatal error: Call to undefined function zemanta_related_posts() in /home/thinki39/public_html/theworstkeptsecret.com/wp-content/themes/Alpha_1-5/single.php on line 82