“Flat Plus Add Bookmark Bookmarks List Links” © 2012 Nemo, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Public Domain Dedication license: http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en
Twitter lists are an important part of keeping track of tweets from your favourite tweeters, but were you aware that you can also make lists on Facebook? Keep in touch with the brands you love or keep on top of what your friends are doing by creating targeted lists, here’s how:
The Method – Create a Facebook List
Time taken: 2-3 minutes
Who for: Facebook users
What to do:
- Log on to Facebook
- On your homepage menu, scroll down to the bottom of the left-hand column
- Click on ‘more’ (if ‘Interests’ is already shown, ignore this step)
- Hover over ‘Interests’ and click on ‘more’
- Click ‘+ Add interests’
- Click ‘+ Create List’ (on this screen you can also select a pre-made list to subscribe to)
- You can now add pages, which you are already subscribed to, or friends to your list. In addition, you can subscribe to new pages, by selecting the categories on the left.
- After choosing pages or friends to subscribe to, click ‘Next’
- You can now name your list, and choose whether it will be public, visible to friends only or private. Click ‘Done’ when you’re finished, and your list is ready to view!
So What?: Facebook lists are an easy way to keep in touch with your interests, which can help you ensure that you see all the latest posts from the pages and friends you follow..
Fatal error: Call to undefined function zemanta_related_posts() in /home/thinki39/public_html/theworstkeptsecret.com/wp-content/themes/Alpha_1-5/single.php on line 82