“Red Sign Symbol Target Circles Roundel Circle” © 2012 Nemo, used under a Creative Commons Attribution-Public Domain Dedication license: http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en
This will help improve response rates from your target audience. Creating a Facebook page post for a specific demographic is simple, all you need to do is define your target audience and hit the post button! Here’s how it’s done:
The Method – Create a Targeted Post
Skill Level: Intermediate
Time taken: 2 minutes
Who for: Facebook users
What to do:
(Please note that your page must have at least 5,000 likes before this feature becomes available)
- Log on to Facebook
- Access your administered page
- Create your post as normal
- On the grey bar underneath your post, click on the crosshair icon
- Click ‘add targeting’
- You can now select the group you wish to target.
- Once you have selected from the drop-down list, you can select more specific details by clicking on the blue text (such as the age to target, etc)
- If you wish to add another specification, click ‘add targeting’ again.
- When you have added all your specifications, click post
So What?: Targeted posts can help you get a response from the right demographics. For example, asking wives questions about their husbands (or vice-versa) would be easy to do by creating a post, and selecting to target only married men or women. Another example might be asking teenagers what they think of a certain brand, and selecting who to target accordingly..
Fatal error: Call to undefined function zemanta_related_posts() in /home/thinki39/public_html/theworstkeptsecret.com/wp-content/themes/Alpha_1-5/single.php on line 82